Amy Babb and Amy Green both joined SI staff after I left last year. Amy Babb is an artist at the art site and Amy Green is a physical therapist who works at the special education/physical therapy site.
I didn't have a picture of them, so I stole this one from Amy G's facebook. That's Amy Babb on the left and Amy Green on the right:

Last night we had a girls' night at their house to celebrate Amy B's birthday. We ate pastelitos and watched a cute French movie and Katie made a DELECTABLE rich, fudgey, chocolate dessert with homemade whipped cream on top!
The whole evening was so fun; lots of laughs and good times!
1 comment:
This was TOTALLY a fun evening!! Thanks for giving Amy and I the 'Most Fun' Award... ha ha ha, betcha didn't know I'd come read your blog! I am loving getting to know you bit by bit, Hooley! Much more goodness to come!
Post a Comment