Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Whew!
Well, my first team presentation/dvd project is officially done. They're showing it to the team tonight (gulp!). Honestly, I don't like this finished project at all (and I'm not trying to make a disclaimer here). The intro is stale, the clips don't flow really well, and the ending is rather...I don't know...strange, I guess. And the last clips unfortunately do not include the women on the team, which is a sorry way to end a presentation/project. There were other difficulties also, but probably only Andrea would understand them, lol! I'm extremely tired--and this was a SMALL team! We have another one coming in two weeks, so if you don't hear from me around that time I may have died from the stress or fled the country. JUST KIDDING; I love my job! I can't believe how lucky I am to be here. Maggie was talking the other day about how working with SI as a family has given each one of their kids a chance to get some hands-on experience in the field of their interest. I am so glad Andrea and Alicia started using video on the presentations this past summer; I get to practice what I'm majoring in and get some great advice and direction from the girls. God has really blessed me with this opportunity! Anyway, excuse my ramblings and feel free to critique the video if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment