Spring semester registration opens in...16 minutes. Then, for CTV students, the fighting begins. (just kidding, it's quite not that serious). For those of us who are closer to the end of our undergrad journey it's all the more important to make sure you get into the classes you need!
I'm feeling drained in every way possible. I have been or soon will have been on 5 film shoots in 3 weeks, I'm producing and editing my own project as well as doing production design for mine and one other project. I'm doing craft services this Saturday for a classmate's film. I naively signed up to host a prospective student overnight next week and I'm seriously thinking of trying to get out of it! I haven't had more than 6 hours of sleep at night in a week--sometimes no more than 5. And I won't be able to sleep in for quite a few days yet.
On a more positive note, I'm on a sugar fast which is probably the only reason I haven't gotten sick. But the blueberry muffins and scones at work are sure looking good by now!
So...5 minutes until registration opens. I feel like a zombie, so I'm sorry if this post isn't very interesting. 4 minutes left...
I think I'm going to go ahead and open the page and get ready to select my classes for this spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment